Groups at A No Abuse Program Inc. are offered on a variety of days and times including evenings and weekends. Cost for the program is evaluated on an individual basis according to a sliding fee scale.
To enroll, simply contact us to make an appointment. After you are enrolled, you will have an assessment and then begin the classes.
All different types of individuals attend A No Abuse, Inc. program. We have participants with a wide variety of incomes, life experiences, and ethnic backgrouns. Some people have been repeatedly physically violent, while others have used other types of abuse, and have an interest in changing.
DID YOU KNOW THAT…. A No Abuse Inc.
- Offers the most experienced staff in domestic violence intervention in the tri-country area and was the first program certified in Central Florida. We are provisionally certified by the Department of Children and Families.
- Our facilitators have provided services to perpetrators for over thirty years.
- offers programs in Orange and Seminole Counties.
OUR PROGRAM TEACHES YOU TO:
- Take full responsibility for your behavior.
- Understand that violence is a choice and that you can choose not to be abusive, regardles of how you are feeling.
- Adopt new ways of communicating with your partner and your children.
- Learn to respect the wishes and opinions of all family members.
- Understand the effects of your violent behavior on your partner and children.
- Identify and change attitudes that lead to abusive behavior.